Find the answer to your Linux question:
I am new to Linux and have just moved over from Windows (kill Bill) never to look back. I do a lot of Business Plans for new business start-ups as ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Linux equivalent to Business Plan Pro

I am new to Linux and have just moved over from Windows (kill Bill) never to look back. I do a lot of Business Plans for new business start-ups as well as existing small business'. My question is, is there anything similar to Business Plan Pro, by Palo Alto Software, written for the Linux OS?
    It is a great piece of software unfortunately, to the best of my knowledge it is only written for Windows, possibly for the MacOS too.
    Thank you in advance.

plagiarized:

tf4545, Join Date: May 2010, Location: Minneapolis, MN

After spending the better part of an entire day I was unable to get the Biz Plan application to work with Wine*. I was able to get IE6 to run and not freeze like IE8 and also got an older version of Reader to run as well but Business Plan Pro was not able to run. I went an alternative route and am using Virtual Box to run a copy of Windows 7 that was originally shipped with my laptop. With that came success! Everything works great!
    *Or Cross-Over
    -zw