I like how unity is set up but it's a little hard to find my apps and programs sometimes by searching unless I know the particular name of the app, or go through my entire list until I find the one I am looking for.

So my question is, is there any way I can assign a keyword to my apps while using the search bar at the top of the launcher? I would like to assign, lets say, for all my photo or image editors a key word like "photo". So when I just type photo, all my image editors appear. Or for my video editing software, "video", then my video editors appear, etc....

I know there is a menu at the end of the search that lets me distinguish, all apps from education, multimedia, system, games, etc... But some aren't showing up as I download them in a category once I choose it. So then I have to go through all my apps to find that certain one. This isn't really a problem, but where I download so many of the same type of app to try and find my favorite of the bunch, it gets a bit hard to remember all the ones I download and have to search to find it.

There may not be a way to do this, but maybe it can be added in future updates perhaps? If there is though, please, do share!!

SunshineFolk