Find the answer to your Linux question:
then clicked some more, which prompted more clicks. Is something supposed to download, or is this just supposed to confuse the user and get them to believe that it's their ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Banned

Well I clicked the alternate download link, then clicked, clicked more

then clicked some more, which prompted more clicks. Is something supposed to download, or is this just supposed to confuse the user and get them to believe that it's their fault and give up.....................!

Banned
    Funny how all the people who said do this are hiding their heads.......................................

What are you trying to download here? Can you be more specific to what you are trying to accomplish?
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help, Please keep it on the forums only.
    All new users please read this.** Forum FAQS. ** Adopt an unanswered post.

I'd rather be lost at the lake than found at home.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Banned
    I was more specific the other day, Ubuntu will not load on my laptop, I was sent to an alternate download link on the Ubuntu downloads page, that is completely bogus, went nowhere, which I knew beforehand as it's just 26.6kb and claims to be an OS. If this link to the previous conversation opens, you can view the problems and my computers configuration here. However, unless you are a genius, you can not make this nonsense work. http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/ubu...y-high-iq.html Acer sucks totally, this problem is their fault as their reinstallation software is crap, Toshiba, HP, and even Dell work fine. Thanks if you can get this to work, I am trying here, but can't take dead links lightly.

Ubuntu 11.10 (Oneiric Ocelot)
    This link should work. Please keep in mind that everyone here is a volunteer and most of us do not like being taunted....especially when it involves Bill Gates and Microsoft. I strongly suggest that you tone down the theatrics, drama and posting links to Microsoft.
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help, Please keep it on the forums only.

And d-ace the alternative download link it gave you was most likely to a torrent file not the OS you download the torrent file and then run in it in your preferred torrent software and it downloads the iso that way hope that ubuntu works out for you i love it.

OP has been banned for other reasons.
    Thread closed