Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
The first time I copy and pasted your line above that don't have the space. I added the space and still get the same thing. btw, when you run that ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

The first time I copy and pasted your line above that don't have the space. I added the space and still get the same thing.

btw, when you run that installer (by putting a ./ in front of Thinktanks_v1.1.sh.bin), I am guessing the first thing it is doing is extracting a bunch of files to the current working directory (amongst them "setup.gtk", e.g.). Is this true, can you tell?
    I can't tell what its doing other than what I posted originally from the terminal. Verifying integrity ect.. then it hangs up on glicb error . I'm not sure what you mean by putting ./ in front of the installer,, but I tried that and got nothing. When I right click on the installer and check properties to see where the system says its located, its tells me its in /home/tyler,, but the folder name on top says home, not /tyler.

Remember, im probably the biggest linux nubie,, but I'm pretty good on pc's and can follow instructions well.

Trusted Penguin
    Quote Originally Posted by ou8it
    The first time I copy and pasted your line above that don't have the space. I added the space and still get the same thing.
    duh, you're right. i had no space between "find" and "." in my example, my bad. i see you added space, but if it says the same thing, then it cannot locate the 'find' command on your system...that surely is not right. Try this to look for it in your path:

Code:
    which find
    It will either show the path to the find, or it'll say it can't find it and should show where it looked.

Just Joined!
    ok,, will do when i get more time. Ive been booting back and forth from windows 7 and Ubuntu 11.10. I run dedicated servers so thats why its running on windows 7 until I can get this Ubuntu worked out for serving the game. Anyway thats my goal weather I need to install the old version or get this one to work. The only problem i had with installing the old one is when its getting ready to install,, im not sure where its installing too and am afraid it will wipe out my windows 7 install. If there was a installer like the one I ran to install Ubuntu 11.10 from the internet, id do it that way..

Thanks
    Frank

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2