Results 1 to 2 of 2
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
- 08-02-2012 #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
help with the control.
Good time .... please help ...
I was given the task to the control .. and as it turned out, almost all wrong ...
I took off the job with my choice questions .... I have a big request, help correct the mistakes ...
thanks in advance ...
1. Group these IP addresses by network:
2. Fill in the port numbers that come to mind when you see below service names (Hope you don’t have to Google; If you used Google – Mark it so)
http 80, 8080
tcp здесь я не понял что имелось в виду
3. Fill in the service names that come to mind when you see these ports (Hope you don’t have to Google; If you used Google – Mark it so)
tcp port 110 pop3
tcp port 3389 rdp
tcp port 2689 -
tcp port 139 netBios
tcp port 389 ldap
udp port 53 dns
udp port 123 ntp
udp port 500 isakmp
udp port 514 shell, syslog
tcp port 666 -
tcp port 3128 kerio firewall
4. If a pc has a DHCP lease of one day, how long (in minutes) after obtaining that lease will this workstation attempt to renew it?
5. If a pc has a BOOTP address, how long (in minutes) after obtaining that address will this workstation attempt to renew it?
By default, the BOOTP protocol allocates a dynamic IP-addresses to rent for 30 days.
7. If a Computer’s IP address is 192.168.7.62 and its default gateway is 192.168.7.33, which of the following could not possibly be the pc’s netmask?
8. If I wanted to find out the IP address of the host(s) that accept(s) mail on behalf of domain foo. com, what DNS record would I be interested in?
$ host foo. com
9. What company owns the IP block 172.25.3.0?
$ host 172.25.3.0
10. To display a list of all manual pages containing the keyword "date", what command would you type?
$ man date;$ info date.
11. Linux user accidentally entered cd; chmod 644 . into terminal followed by “Enter/Return” command
- What problem occurs when he/she logs in the next time, and what level of privilege is required to undo the changes?
644 – -rw-r--r-- All users have read access, the owner can edit
This command is run as root. Defualt user can not change the attributes of files and directories.
12. Write a shell script to append "echo\n123" to the file ".ocean” but only if "sea" and “.ocean” file already exists.
[ -f sea ] && echo 123 >> .ocean
14. How would you list 13 files / directories size wise in reverse order?
$ ls -S
- 08-02-2012 #2