Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi everybody. In our company we're migrating from MS AD and Exchange Server to linux ubuntu with ldap, postfix and courier and we're stuck with this problems. First: We need ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Migrating from MS to Linux, we cannot find the way to configure postfi

Hi everybody.

In our company we're migrating from MS AD and Exchange Server to linux ubuntu with ldap, postfix and courier and we're stuck with this problems.

First: We need to configurate postfix to send an automatic repply when we send a mail.

Second: We need to forward all the mails to aa audit server (for security reasons).

Third: We need to migrate the CA of every user to ldap because we need to user the "self signed mails".

we exhausted all possible ideas and now we are stuck with those problems.

Anybody have an idea...??

Thanks.

Linux Enthusiast
    You might be better off using EXIM for the mail server. It can be configured to send an email to a email archiver/e-discovery and also do local delivery. I will not be able to help you with this configuration as it is part of a product set where I work. There is a lot of online doc for EXIM.

Thanks alf55 but we are trying to back to the old mail server but with another configuration. But I take it as an option.