Find the answer to your Linux question:
Have not been on here for quite a while now and have to tell the reason why! Back in July, I decided to try yet another distribution of Linux, called ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Ultimate the last stop! Am home at last!

Have not been on here for quite a while now and have to tell the reason why! Back in July, I decided to try yet another distribution of Linux, called Ultimate 3.4. I was a little leary at first due to the name, but once was installed my search for a great OS ended. Why? I have yet to see an OS as dependable!!!!I am not a pushover when it comes to Operating systems. I am not kind to them either!!!! I make many errors which generally lead to reloading! Am here to say is not near as much with Ultimate. Ultimate also comes preloaded with the most programs one could want! Programs that work as they should, not ones that sit and spin, no these work! A manual containing more information than any other OS has comes with it. Not an online manual either! Sure there is the quick link for assistance, but for those that want to know what their OS is about, Ultimate is the answer. Although Ultimate 3.4 is the last listed one on DistroWatch, there is now a new version 3.5 which contains almost every desktop imaginable! Download can be obtained at sourceforge for 3.5. I still use 3.4 on a flashdrive! Is a little slower booting up but is much more reliable than a system that claims to work well on a flash! That OS only lasted 3 hours. Ultimate has lasted close to a month! So for those that want to move into the future and enjoy a great OS, come on over to Ultimate! Is the best move I ever made! If you do not believe this post am sure you can find many posts of mine that prove how critical I am of Operating systems!

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    Well, 6 months later, how do you still like it?
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!