Find the answer to your Linux question:
i just rented a server and after 5 hour of trying i finally got lxde and tightvnc installed and could control the server remotely, however i get an error if ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

help with ubuntu software center error policykit

i just rented a server and after 5 hour of trying i finally got lxde and tightvnc installed and could control the server remotely, however i get an error if i try to install anything using the ubuntu software center, i tried to Google the error and fix The problem with no luck i have included a screenshot of the error

i tried the following commands
    sudo apt-get update
    sudo apt-get install idle3
    sudo dpkg --configure -a
    sudo software-center

using ubuntu 12.10

i'm new to linux and only used it few times i tried google a bit but some solutions i can't get to do them as i never used this LXDE interface and its missing alot of stuff from the start menu , i only used default Ubuntu GUI that come with the live cd
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi and Welcome !

Attached screenshot is too small and I am unable to read it. Could post error message again?
    It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
    New Users: Read This First

Just Joined!
    seams like the site re size the attachment, anyway here is the screenshot abuqudsi. com /linux.png please fix the link as i can't post it with less than 15 posts