Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi all, Zimbra mail server works fine till now through browser, outlook express, even through thunderbird without any problem But for the past two weeks am facing that while sending ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Unhappy Regd: Zimbra Mail Server

Hi all,

Zimbra mail server works fine till now through browser, outlook express, even through thunderbird without any problem

But for the past two weeks am facing that while sending a mail, it tooks more than 15 seconds to delievered from the outbox.

Anyone can help me to solve out the problem as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance

Just Joined!
    Does this happen on all clients or specific clients and mail applications? Have you done any patches to the server or zimbra? What distro are you using also? If you could please give some more detailed information?

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by bsdtux View Post
    Does this happen on all clients or specific clients and mail applications? Have you done any patches to the server or zimbra? What distro are you using also? If you could please give some more detailed information?
    Thanks for your reply.

I would like to install fresh new zimbra mail server, can you give me the guide or link to install zimbra mail server step by step installation procedure

If so its more helpful for me to configure mail server

Expecting your reply as soon as possible

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Jeyachandran M

Just Joined!
    With out knowing anything about your corporation / company that would be hard. I say this because if you are a large company and I gave you a single server installation then i would be causing you more problems.

The best thing I can tell you would be to go to zimbra's website and click on the community button. There you will find installation documents as well as configuration documents and sizing information. Before staging out a email system I would spend some time diagraming out what your email system should do and get some use cases from the people. You always want buy in from your users so they feel like they had a decision in this.

If this is just for testing then sorry for my lengthy post, but still I suggest going to zimbra's website and clicking on their community link and using their instructions.

oz
    forum.guy
    Quote Originally Posted by jeyachandranlinux View Post
    I would like to install fresh new zimbra mail server, can you give me the guide or link to install zimbra mail server step by step installation procedure
    hello

to prevent any confusion among our fellow members, i've replied to this request in your other thread requesting same... good luck with your project
    oz

The other post is here: http://www.linuxforums.org/forum/ubu...iguration.html

I'm closing this thread as the other one is more appropriate for what you're trying to do - I hope you understand.
    Linux user #126863 - see http://linuxcounter.net/