Find the answer to your Linux question:
After many days of trying I have finally gotten RipIt4Me to run and the first disc I backed up worked just fine. However, a disc with more content (an episodic ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

repartitioning of virtual drive in wine

After many days of trying I have finally gotten RipIt4Me to run and the first disc I backed up worked just fine. However, a disc with more content (an episodic series disc) has encountered a problem: during the DVD Decrypter sstage I get the error messase "It seems that your target directory does not have enough space to hold ISO image". There is still 69 gig available on the virtual c drive, so it would seem that repartitioning it would solve the problem but I have no idea how to do it. Could someone please enlighten me?

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by SyndiMusicWriter View Post
    during the DVD Decrypter sstage I get the error messase "It seems that your target directory does not have enough space to hold ISO image". There is still 69 gig available on the virtual c drive, so it would seem that repartitioning it would solve the problem but I have no idea how to do it.
    Could you explain your hypothesis in more details -- why do you think it would help?
    My guess is the software encountering some bug.

I'd run Total Commander in Wine and see what free space can be seen under every available drive letter:)
    Last edited by saulius2; 09-04-2013 at 04:15 AM.