Find the answer to your Linux question:
I am trying to install my wireless Epson Stylus Office print on Ubuntu 13.10 64 bit. When I add a new printer using the 'add printer' application, the recommended driver ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Installing Wireless Printer Epson Stylus Office BX305

I am trying to install my wireless Epson Stylus Office print on Ubuntu 13.10 64 bit.
    When I add a new printer using the 'add printer' application, the recommended driver is the Epson Workforce 320-s. However, when I select this printer and try to install it, the installation crashes when it is about 50% completed. Is there any work around for this?

Thanks

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    Epson has drivers and cups files for most of their printers. Check on their web site support pages. You will probably be redirected to another company that they use to maintain their Linux drivers, but mostly they work. I have a large format epson printer and flat-bed scanner on my system and they work pretty well. I don't know about the wireless ones, but assuming they are networked WiFi printers, then you should be able to configure them to use your WiFi access point, but to do that you will probably need to be physically connected to the printer so it has your WiFi password, and a static IP address.
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!