Find the answer to your Linux question:
I was watching Jay LaCroix's video on installing Ubuntu and I am having some issues. you can check out my youtube page regarding it titled "Jay LaCroix...here is a question" ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Having an issue with install

I was watching Jay LaCroix's video on installing Ubuntu and I am having some issues. you can check out my youtube page regarding it titled "Jay LaCroix...here is a question" and maybe you can be able to help me figure it out. Please help. Thank you.

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by CelticWeirdo View Post
    I was watching Jay LaCroix's video on installing Ubuntu and I am having some issues. you can check out my youtube page regarding it titled "Jay LaCroix...here is a question" and maybe you can be able to help me figure it out. Please help. Thank you.
    I have installed Linux hundreds of times, from AriOS to Zorin and never needed to watch a video on it. The only requirements are RTFS and common sense. There are people who could be able to help but they may be having slow internet or expensive bandwidth. If you are too lazy to type, also don't expect a lot of help.