Find the answer to your Linux question:
My wife Loves Incrediamil and I cant get rid of Win XP until I can Figure out how to run it on Linux. I have downloaded a copy of CrossWeavers ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Increadimail

My wife Loves Incrediamil and I cant get rid of Win XP until I can Figure out how to run it on Linux.

I have downloaded a copy of CrossWeavers - Crossover Office, in hopes that it might take care of my problem, I have used Liux for years but I am still an "Newbie" and have never tried to use Wine but thats an option also if I ever firgure it out.

I was jsut wondering if anyone figured out how to run Increadimail yet, and if so can you shead some light on the subject.

Thanks for your time.

PLowran

Have you tried just installing it? Sometimes (though rare in my experience) applications "just work" in WINE. Give it a shot. The worst that could happen is you'd have to delete it.

Also, is the prospect of changing email clients completely out of the picture? Have you perhaps considered getting her interested in online email clients like Gmail that work regardless of what OS you're using? Or perhaps a client like Mozilla Thunderbird?
    Registered Linux user #270181
    TechieMoe's Tech Rants

Just Joined!

Hey

Actually I have her set up with a GMail account.
    She uses Incredimail as a "Front End" to send & recieve mail, but the reason I cant get her off of it is because she loves to use the Smileys and Backgrounds that are embedded in the software. Thunderbird and KMail do not have anything like that. If they did I wouldnt be havin this problem

PLowran

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close