Find the answer to your Linux question:
This has happened before with Stellarium... I had removed it, restarted and re-installed it and it stopped loading twice but this time with zsnes it doesn't??? Anyone know how to ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Program loading twice!?

This has happened before with Stellarium... I had removed it, restarted and re-installed it and it stopped loading twice but this time with zsnes it doesn't??? Anyone know how to fix this?

Just Joined!
    How long have you been using the particular installation?

Most likely it is a program that has become corrupt, or some other program which interferes with it. Do you have much software installed that didn't come in the default installation or have you compiled any software or tweaked with any files that you don't understand?

If it really bugs you, you could reinstall the program, or reinstall kubuntu.

the best way to reinstall kubuntu would be to save all of the marking in the package manager (so you can easily reinstall all the programs) and just backup your home directories to a cd or something.

If you have any more information about the problem, just post and i'll do my best to answer...

Just Joined!
    The installation is only a week old... there isn't much software installed on it and hadn't tweeked too many things that would corrupt it... it just happend out of the blue. I had tired reinstalling it but it didn't help! It's actually not really a big problem, the program still works it just takes a while to load!

Just Joined!
    I really have no idea then. I can only guess its just bad luck...