Find the answer to your Linux question:
hi i have ubuntu 6.0.6 installed and i have got no sound at all i have gt a soundblaster awe64 gold plz help...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

No sound

hi i have ubuntu 6.0.6 installed and i have got no sound at all i have gt a soundblaster awe64 gold plz help

Registered Linux user #270181
    TechieMoe's Tech Rants

Just Joined!
    wow quick reply m8 right i have clicked on the link to the fedora forum btw my linux system isnt connected to the internet at i went to post number 9 and i dont get how to manually set the IRQ 5 and IRQ 11 to the Legacy ISA setting?? i know how to get into the bios but im not sure were to go

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Just Joined!
    please help guys i dont want to use microshits windows becuase it cocks up all the time and im fed up and i been on my m8s linux system and it works gr8 never crashes and no virus,spyware crap

Be patient. I'm not familiar with Soundblasters so I can't offer anything new other than the link I sent you. Please wait at least a day before bumping your post. There are often very helpful folks who don't even log on until the rest of us are in bed.
    Registered Linux user #270181
    TechieMoe's Tech Rants

Just Joined!
    ok sorry mate im just hate it without sound hehe il be patient i just wish i had on-board sound grrr

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonp
    ok sorry mate im just hate it without sound hehe il be patient i just wish i had on-board sound grrr
    yay i got it to work woo thanks 4 ur help super mod anyway