Find the answer to your Linux question:
I use the above wireless USB adapter, and I can't seem to get it to work on Kubuntu. I downloaded Ndiswrapper and attempted to compile it as per the instructions ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

WUSB54G Wireless-G Problems, Ndiswrapper too

I use the above wireless USB adapter, and I can't seem to get it to work on Kubuntu. I downloaded Ndiswrapper and attempted to compile it as per the instructions on the Ndiswrapper website, but got the error, make is an invalid command. Like the Terminal didn't recoginize my command. Anyway, I don't know anything about Linux, and so I don't fully even know where to get the Linux drivers for my card. Can somebody help me out please?

You will have to install gcc, make and kernel source. To be honest you'd have far less trouble installing ndiswrapper directly through synaptic, it will be prebuilt for your kernel. Just go to System > Administration > Synaptic Package Manager

Just Joined!
    I'm not 100% sure, but I think I tried to install it that way, but ndiswrapper didn't appear on the list of programs. Also, what does your first sentence mean? Install make and gcc?

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close