Find the answer to your Linux question:
So I need to retake the GRE (as annoying as that is) and I run linux only now (no seperate windows partition anymore). What i want to know is how ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Using Windows CD

So I need to retake the GRE (as annoying as that is) and I run linux only now (no seperate windows partition anymore). What i want to know is how I can run a GRE study CD such as the one linked.
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...greguidecom-20

Thanks alot.
    Miesnerd

Linux Engineer
    I dont know if theres anything that forbid you from reading the files from the CD, but in case you really need a windows station, vmware is your best bet
    \"Meditative mind\'s is like a vast ocean... whatever strikes the surface, the bottom stays calm\" - Dalai Lama
    \"Competition ultimatly comes down to one thing... a loser and a winner.\" - Ugo Deschamps

Just Joined!
    i went the route of using VMWare player and ReactOS, but it couldnt find my CD drives? What gives?

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Why can't you use Wine? Or Cedega? I've found that Cedega has actually helped on some programs, even if Cedega is meant for gaming...

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by SZF2001
    Why can't you use Wine? Or Cedega? I've found that Cedega has actually helped on some programs, even if Cedega is meant for gaming...
    I have to install the program from the CD onto the computer, and run the program with the CD in the drive every time. I dont use Wine, but assumed you could not use it for that. Never heard of Cedega, but I'll give it a look.