Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi I am trying to set up my box so that I can access the BBC Sport player, to watch various live or highlights. I thought it might have been ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Cool Help Playing BBC Sport player in Kubuntu

Hi I am trying to set up my box so that I can access the BBC Sport player, to watch various live or highlights.

I thought it might have been similar to the Radio setup where I downloaded and installed realplayer which now plays through that.

My problem is that the sport player says I need to download some plugins but then it says there are none. Please help before I have to go back to XP . NOooooooooooooo!!

I have a problem with another radio station - Kerrang Radio in that it says plugins required but cant install them? Any ideas?

Cheers
    tje257

go to www.getautomatix.com install that, and use it to automatically install all multimedia codecs and firefox plugins.
    easiest way i reckon!
    have fun!
    You know, aliens are going to come to earth in 50 years and kill the hell out of us for DDoSing their networks with this SETI crap
    registered linux user #388463

Just Joined!

Help playing BBC Radio player

Hi thanks for the post, downloaded getautomatix, and it has worked a treat cheers. Mind you I have rather a lot of media players now, is there one good default one?

Cheers
    tje257

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close