I've done this ive downloaded the qtella p2p client for linux so now I have to do the following steps, as said in the install text
So i cd to /home/cookie/Desktop/qtella-0.7.0/qtella-0.7.0 then type './configure' it works without a hitch then I type 'make' and gives me this errorCode:
1. `cd' to the directory containing the package's source code and type
`./configure' to configure the package for your system. If you're
using `csh' on an old version of System V, you might need to type
`sh ./configure' instead to prevent `csh' from trying to execute
Running `configure' takes awhile. While running, it prints some
messages telling which features it is checking for.
2. Type `make' to compile the package.
3. Optionally, type `make check' to run any self-tests that come with
4. Type `make install' to install the programs and any data files and
5. You can remove the program binaries and object files from the
source code directory by typing `make clean'. To also remove the
files that `configure' created (so you can compile the package for
a different kind of computer), type `make distclean'. There is
also a `make maintainer-clean' target, but that is intended mainly
for the package's developers. If you use it, you may have to get
all sorts of other programs in order to regenerate files that came
with the distribution.
I've tried everything and yes I have the make package installed it just wont fricken work! Am i doing something wrong? Please help!Code:
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found. Stop.