I have sabayon 4.3e x86, which ships with wine installed, however during the setup process sabayon did not configure wine. This is what I have in the konsole after attempting to set up wine drives (drives -> autodetect -> apply)
lagitup@localhost ~ $ winecfg
Warning: the specified Windows directory L"c:\\windows" is not accessible.
Warning: the specified System directory L"c:\\windows\\system32" is not accessible.
Warning: could not find DOS drive for current working directory '/home/lagitup', starting in the Windows directory.
ALSA lib conf.c:3939snd_config_expand) Unknown parameters 0
ALSA lib control.c:910snd_ctl_open_noupdate) Invalid CTL default:0
fixme:wave:ALSA_AddCaptureDevice Add support for DSCapture
Warning: the specified Windows directory L"c:\\windows" is not accessible.
Warning: the specified System directory L"c:\\windows\\system32" is not accessible.
Warning: could not find DOS drive for current working directory '/', starting in the Windows directory.
err:winecfg:apply_drive_changes unable to define devicename of 'C:', targetpath of '/'
err:winecfg:apply_drive_changes unable to define devicename of 'H:', targetpath of '/home/lagitup'
err:winecfg:apply_drive_changes unable to define devicename of 'C:', targetpath of '/'
err:winecfg:apply_drive_changes unable to define devicename of 'H:', targetpath of '/home/lagitup'
Please help me!!! (im a linux noob...speak slowly and try to remember that you were one too at some point :P)