Find the answer to your Linux question:
I got Warcraft III to install on Ubuntu 7.10 fine and got through to the single player menu and when I enter it and goto Naming my game. I type ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Single Player on Warcraft III

I got Warcraft III to install on Ubuntu 7.10 fine and got through to the single player menu and when I enter it and goto Naming my game. I type something in the box and nothing appears in that box. Could someone help me. I had warcraft III installed and running perfectly this on the same computer running windows then switched over to linux and ran into this small problem. The version of Wine I am using is 0.9.55 and the version of Warcraft III is 1.00. If you need more info Please feel free to ask me.

Thanks in advance.

Bassplayer

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by bassplayer View Post
    I got Warcraft III to install on Ubuntu 7.10 fine and got through to the single player menu and when I enter it and goto Naming my game. I type something in the box and nothing appears in that box. ... The version of Wine I am using is 0.9.55 and the version of Warcraft III is 1.00.
    The best place for Warcraft III support on Wine is (as you probably already know)
    the Wine AppDB entry for that game,
    Wine Application DB - Viewing App: Warcraft III Reign of Chaos: 1.x

I don't have the game, so I can't help myself...

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by dankegel View Post
    The best place for Warcraft III support on Wine is (as you probably already know)
    the Wine AppDB entry for that game,
    Wine Application DB - Viewing App: Warcraft III Reign of Chaos: 1.x

I don't have the game, so I can't help myself...
    Thanks I did post it on Wine AppDB and I haven't got any answer yet. Hope someone will help me fix it.
    Its like seeing the finish line in a race but realize your running in slow motion.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close