Find the answer to your Linux question:
It's me again, as you noticed I ha ve a lot of Questions and problems or just situations. Now, I've read all the way through page 17 with no luck ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

[SOLVED] spider xp or vista on Hardy??

It's me again, as you noticed I ha ve a lot of Questions and problems or just situations.

Now, I've read all the way through page 17 with no luck so I decided to start a new thread.

Here's the problem, my wife is a very addicted to spider and I can't get a clone of it. I already installed some apps that looks very alike, but she complains is not the same.

I've tried running the .exe using wine but cannot get it to work

any suggestions??

If you are having problems with running it in Wine, you may want to look into other emulators. The Wine database indicates that it should run fairly well, but there are mixed reviews on running Windows apps on Linux.

*EDIT*

I found a list you might want to look through: RPM of Group Emulators
    Jay

New users, read this first.
    New Member FAQ
    Registered Linux User #463940
    I do not respond to private messages asking for Linux help. Please keep it on the public boards.

Yeah, Im going to try another emulator, I already unistall and reinstall wine and nothing happens.

Thank you

Finally I did run Spider (vista version) on Ubuntu using wine. Thank you for your support