Find the answer to your Linux question:
Okay, I realize this is a Linux forum, and not a Windows forum, but my question deals with both. First of all, I am learning Japanese with Rosetta Stone and ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Rosetta Stone Profile?

Okay, I realize this is a Linux forum, and not a Windows forum, but my question deals with both. First of all, I am learning Japanese with Rosetta Stone and a few websites. I'm going to be going on a two week trip to California soon, so I was going to pick up a laptop to take with me. I'm looking at the Asus eee 1000 laptop. I am going to load it with eeebuntu. So, my question is, does anyone know what folder your Rosetta Stone profile is stored in on Windows, and how can I transfer it to the laptop? I know I'm going to install Rosetta Stone with WINE. Thanks.

oz
    forum.guy
    welcome to the forums!

sorry that I'm unable to answer your "folder location in windows" query, but you can check the wine applications database to see what versions of rosetta stone will and won't work under linux:

WineHQ - Rosetta Stone

best of luck with your foreign language project and have a great time on your trip.
    oz