Hi,

I have wine running at a 64-bit OS (Arch Linux) and I'm unable to run various 32-bit applications. I always get error messages like:
err:module:load_builtin_dll failed to load .so lib for builtin L"winemp3.acm": libmpg123.so.0: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64
As it seems, it cannot find 32-bit libraries. The library (libmpg123.so.0) is stored at 2 locations: /usr/lib and /usr/lib32. Wine is looking at /usr/lib, for some reason, instead of /usr/lib32.
Only for testing purposes, I moved /usr/lib/libmpg123.so.0 to some place else and created a symbolic link refering to /usr/lib32/libmpg123.so.0. The error message disappeared, instead, another, similiar message appeared, only with another library. This library can also be found at /usr/lib32.
So, I guess the problem can be fixed if I configure wine to use these libs at /usr/lib32. Any ideas how to achieve that?

Thanks.

Edit: Found a solution!
/etc/ld.so.conf.d/lib32-glibc.conf didn't include the path /usr/lib32. I had to add it and reinstall glibc, now the error message disappeared.