Find the answer to your Linux question:
I'm trying to install battlefield 3 and getting errors on the Orion part of the install. After I get many errors it finishes with the Orion install but doesn't continue ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

help installing battlefield 3

I'm trying to install battlefield 3 and getting errors on the Orion part of the install. After I get many errors it finishes with the Orion install but doesn't continue the battlefield install. Anyone have ideas?

instalhling battlefield 3

I've tried to install battlefield 3 with no avail. Same thing happened when I tried to install painkiller. I tried both playonlinux and with wine directly. So unfortunately I had to go with windows 7. It's just way to big of a pain to get anything to work. It seems that the main issue is just the installation process. If we can get past this issue we could all enjoy a gaming experience without Windows. Maybe we need to get one of the big distros behind this movement to make some real progress. Gaming should not be a problem on Linux at all but games are made for windows and this is the thing we need to get past. Let's start a movement and get this going.