Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hello all, I was just wondering how to install the adobe suite on wine whenever I try I get an error. I'm running opensuse 12.3, gnome 3.8 with the latest ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

How to install adobe cs6 via wine

Hello all, I was just wondering how to install the adobe suite on wine whenever I try I get an error. I'm running opensuse 12.3, gnome 3.8 with the latest version of wine. I really only need premiere Pro for my films, but any help is appreciated.

Thanks In advance.

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    Go to the WineHQ - Run Windows applications on Linux, BSD, Solaris and Mac OS X web site for help with this. In my experience, I haven't been able to install any version of Photoshop and other Adobe tools on wine since version 7, a LONG time ago (and as I recall prior to the availability of Premier Pro! For film processing on Linux, you might want to consider two native professional-level tools, Cinelerra and Kdenlive.
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!

Just Joined!
    Wine has spport only for some softwares that too there are its compatability based on the software version and kernel version
    In detail some kernel versions support some versions of wine for some softwares and
    some higher kernel versions does with the latest version of wine
    You should wait for the version of 8 for the latest versionof 12 and 13 OS in *nix flavours