Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
http://voxel.dl.sourceforge.net/sour...nux92.i586.rpm It shoud come pre-installed but if it isnt, just download this rpm and open it to install, rpm's are similar to exe files in terms of automation, they are ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Linux Newbie

http://voxel.dl.sourceforge.net/sour...nux92.i586.rpm

It shoud come pre-installed but if it isnt, just download this rpm and open it to install, rpm's are similar to exe files in terms of automation, they are dead easy to install.

Linux Newbie
    thnx a lot man .. well me trying it now .. thnx
    :: i dont know even a single word of linux ::

I guess that wine will run really slow because you've got to Os's running together, i don't know if this is entirely true or if by any chance wine uses the functions from the linux kernel that is running underneath.

BTW, thanks for the inquiry here cause i needed to download wine in order to play Age of Mythology. Cool man!!

Just Joined!
    Mna i been trying everything and this gotta be the hardest thign to set up i seen in my 6 months experience sinc emy Linux+ cert, winex, cedega whatever.... mind you i'm tryin to get it running without paying but nonetheless its damn well driving me nuts............ and documentation on this for Suse 9.2 seems to not even exist!!!

Just Joined!
    Man i been trying everything and this gotta be the hardest thing to set up I seen in my 6 months experience since my Linux+ cert, winex, cedega whatever.... mind you i'm tryin to get it running without paying but nonetheless its damn well driving me nuts............ and documentation on this for Suse 9.2 seems to not even exist!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jvx
    It's an emulator you know! And for the fonts thing, it's normal, to fix it just donwload windows fonts or something!
    wine (Wine Is Not an Emulator) is an open source implementation of the windows api, the programs run directly on the cpu and it does not emulate the Intel x86 processor

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by Krendoshazin
    Quote Originally Posted by jvx
    It's an emulator you know! And for the fonts thing, it's normal, to fix it just donwload windows fonts or something!
    wine (Wine Is Not an Emulator) is an open source implementation of the windows api, the programs run directly on the cpu and it does not emulate the Intel x86 processor
    ahhh was thinking that.... this is in my cedega post earlier....

Ok someone please help me get this thing working, I have no idea what to do with it......

I have 3 files

1) cedega_4.3-1.i386.tgz
    2) transgaming-fontinstaller-1.0.tgz
    3) transgaming-mozctlinstaller-1.0-1.i386.tgz

in these files they have a parent folder usr/ then /bin/lib/share in the first two and the parent folder is usr/ then /bin/lib in the 3rd...
    I just gotta get HAlf-Life2 running in Suse!!!!

Has Winex in it too in one of the child dirs
    I just can't finger out what to do to make this shiet work!!
    I am really wanting to get this running for Half-Life 2 Deathmatch? Do you have any easy ideas for em to set this shamozzle up? lol BTW I got htese cedega files off a torrent..... And not only HL2DM I would like to learn how to set up Winex to run some windows apps also.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2