Find the answer to your Linux question:
..this message was originaly post by me on the debian forum...sry ii didnt see there was a wine forum in here......... hello everybody, hope your all feeling good..i have a ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

wine temp folder problem

..this message was originaly post by me on the debian forum...sry ii didnt see there was a wine forum in here......... hello everybody, hope your all feeling good..i have a little question and it would be really nice to find an answer to it , when i am trying to install a windows program using wine..its always telling me *check out if your temp folder is valid* or *glc****.tmp not found **are numbers in the .tmp file..i really dont know what to do..i went in the fake_windows/c drive...and there is a temp folder...but whats wrong with it..i dont know..hope someone will find an answer to this
    thank you ! i just want to specify am new on linux..this problem might be a noob problem..but i didnt found any answerss for this

Just Joined!

Re: wine temp folder problem

can you do a screen shot of what it says that could help us out some i use xandros which is simular to debian and what version of wine are you using?