Find the answer to your Linux question:
I'm trying to install a program(not game) using cedega because wine didn't work too well. It gets farther than wine does but I can't type my name and serial key ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Can't type during installation - Cedega

I'm trying to install a program(not game) using cedega because wine didn't work too well. It gets farther than wine does but I can't type my name and serial key in. Whenever I try to type something during the installation it just types something in a program running in the background such as the address bar in firefox. When I close all programs running in the background then it'll just mess around with the desktop icons as if it were using the shortcut keys, such as selecting and opening programs and icons.

Just Joined!
    Well I got passed the installation, I just configured wine with winetools and got dcom98 and I was installing flash mx btw. But now I have a problem running it... An outline of the flash splash screen comes up but it doesn't load. I've read about people getting flash mx running successfully in linux but I never read anyone having this problem before...