Find the answer to your Linux question:
hi guys.. yestarday i was like "oh i have wine, lemme see how it works.." so what i did was like copy my half life 1 game to a folder ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

newbie wine help

hi guys.. yestarday i was like "oh i have wine, lemme see how it works.." so what i did was like copy my half life 1 game to a folder on my desk top and try to launch it and it launched but then it got to the screen where i choose new game or load/save ect and it freeses. so i was like ok no big deal guess that dossnt work on it. but i guess my real question is from what ive read, wine is a win32 and dos emulator correct? so i guess im wondering is there anything that does like stuff for windows xp or anything? like so that i could play halo or half life 2 or anything like that. or does wine do that? i dunno... just trying to see how wine works thats all. thanks guys
    I can imagine a perfect world, a world without hate, a world without war. Then I can imagine us attacking that world because they\'d never expect it.

yuea... i tried to upgrade to it but apparentally cvs.transgaming.org is under maintance so ill have to wait to upgrade to it...
    I can imagine a perfect world, a world without hate, a world without war. Then I can imagine us attacking that world because they\'d never expect it.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close