Find the answer to your Linux question:
I want to be able to view outlook express messages from my windoze partition when I'm working in Linux to save me rebooting every time I need to read an ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Viewing Outlook Express messages in Linux

I want to be able to view outlook express messages from my windoze partition when I'm working in Linux to save me rebooting every time I need to read an old email.

I have outlook express working with Crossover Office and imported the .dbx message files into my home directory and have access to the .dbx files in my windows partition.

The problem is that when I try to access them from the windows partition I get an error in outlook express saying the folder cannot be opened because of low memory and when I try to open them in the home directory it just opens an empty inbox.

I dont need to send or receive email, just read the old messages, anyone know how to get this working or know of a program that will let me read the messages in linux?

Thanks

Just Joined!
    Turns out using outlook express on linux corrupted the .dbx files in the windows partition