Find the answer to your Linux question:
What windows games play 100% with wine,Just ive been looking about and have a few old windows games knocking about i may have 1 that works well.I just dont wont ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Whats cool?

What windows games play 100% with wine,Just ive been looking about and have
    a few old windows games knocking about i may have 1 that works well.I just dont wont to try them untill i'm sure ,last time i did things did not go as planed.

Check out the games listed in the application database on winehq.org; the listings will tell you how well each one works with tested versions of wine.
    Keep in mind there are plenty of games not listed there that also work very well (For example, I run Scorched3D in wine because the Debian binaries are out of date). Then again, others (like Dink Smallwood) aren't quite there yet. And some on the list might not have worked with older releases of wine but now do work, so you'll probably want to try all your games anyway. There's no harm in it.
    Stand up and be counted as a Linux user!

Thanks ,But just where has that game gone that ive just installed i cant locate the dir it has installed to.

Whats the path for wine installs?

By default it's "~/.wine/drive_c" (and then the usual Windows paths, e.g. Program Files/).
    To make things easier for me, I've sym-linked that to "c" in my home directory.
    Stand up and be counted as a Linux user!