Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi, I'm having problems with Wine when I try to run any application. The follow error is shown: Warning: the specified Windows directory L"c:\windows" is not accessible. Warning: the specified ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

wine is not accessible

Hi,

I'm having problems with Wine when I try to run any application. The follow error is shown:

Warning: the specified Windows directory L"c:\\windows" is not accessible.
    Warning: the specified System directory L"c:\\windows\\system32" is not accessible.
    Warning: could not find DOS drive for current working directory '/home/rafael/Estacio/Cisco/ConfigMaker', starting in the Windows directory.
    wine: could not load L"c:\\windows\\system32\\cmaker2.6.006.exe": Module not found
    Wine failed with return code 126

I configured the program with "winesetupk". I tried to remove and install the new version (on Debian now is 0.9.9) and remove the config file and reconfigure too, but didn't resolve.

Can you help me?

Thanks.

new way to set up wine is through the winecfg command
    All right, brain. You don't like me and I don't like you, but let's just do this and I can get back to killing you with beer. All New Users Read This!!! If you have a grub problem please look at GRUB MANUAL