Find the answer to your Linux question:
hi guys...i have a little (big) problem i installed CounterStrike Source with Steam on my debian etch. the installation is successfully completed and game works...but when i play in multiple ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Wine 0.9.12 and CounterStrike Source

hi guys...i have a little (big) problem
    i installed CounterStrike Source with Steam on my debian etch. the installation is successfully completed and game works...but when i play in multiple player and join the server i play with like 5 fps....but my ping is about 50...do you have this problem with game???
    i think that the problem is linked to my video card : nvidia geforce mx 440 of the second mondial war
    all opinion are wellcome ....thank you

Just Joined!
    How did you install steam and CS:S? I have fedora and wine and would love to do that. Is there a tut anywhere?

Your video card you play a HUGE! part is you getting low FPS, but make sure you have the latest NVIDIA drivers, NVIDIA has good linux driver support But yea how did you get your steam to install, mine keeps tsaying this:
    "err:ole:CoGetClassObject class {4955dd33-b159-11d0-8fcf-00aa006bcc59} not registered
    err:ole:CoGetClassObject no class object {4955dd33-b159-11d0-8fcf-00aa006bcc59} could be created for context 0x1
    fixme:dbghelp:elf_load_debug_info_from_map Alpha-support for Dwarf2 information for libgl.so.1
    wine: Call from 0x55a10f40 to unimplemented function dbghelp.dll.SymGetSymFromAddr64, aborting
    Shutting down. . .
    30client callback thread error
    "

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close