Find the answer to your Linux question:
hi all. i have wine installed on suse 10.1 and i managed to install photoshop 7.0, but when i go to the directory and try to run it by typing ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

photoshop7.0 wont run

hi all. i have wine installed on suse 10.1 and i managed to install photoshop 7.0, but when i go to the directory and try to run it by typing "wine Photoshop.exe" i get the following:

Code:
    err:module:import_dll Loading library ACE.dll (which is needed by L"C:\\Program Files\\Adobe\\Photoshop 7.0\\Photoshop.exe") failed (error c000007b).
    err:module:import_dll Loading library AGM.dll (which is needed by L"C:\\Program Files\\Adobe\\Photoshop 7.0\\Photoshop.exe") failed (error c000007b).
    err:module:import_dll Loading library BIB.dll (which is needed by L"C:\\Program Files\\Adobe\\Photoshop 7.0\\Photoshop.exe") failed (error c000007b).
    err:module:import_dll Loading library CoolType.dll (which is needed by L"C:\\Program Files\\Adobe\\Photoshop 7.0\\Photoshop.exe") failed (error c000007b).
    err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"C:\\Program Files\\Adobe\\Photoshop 7.0\\Photoshop.exe" failed, status c0000135
    i downloaded those libraries but where do i put them so wine can find them? thanks in advance

Not sure but maybe in the same folder the executable is ... or /.wine/drive_c/windows/system32 or /.wine/drive_c/windows/system
    good luck
    Put your hand in an oven for a minute and it will be like an hour, sit beside a beautiful woman for an hour and it will be like a minute, that is relativity. --Albert Einstein
    Linux User #425940

Don't PM me with questions, instead post in the forums