Hello there. I am having a bit of trouble running Anim8or with wine. After typing the command:

"[root@localhost]# wine Anim8or.exe"

I get the following output:

wine: creating configuration directory '/root/.wine' ...
Xlib: extension "XFree86-DRI" missing on display ":0.0".
err:wgl:wgl_initialize_glx glx_version as 1.2 and GLX_SGIX_fbconfig extension is unsupported. Expect problems.
wine: '/root/.wine' created successfully
Xlib: extension "XFree86-DRI" missing on display ":0.0".
err:wgl:wgl_initialize_glx glx_version as 1.2 and GLX_SGIX_fbconfig extension is unsupported. Expect problems.
err:wgl:X11DRV_ChoosePixelFormat glXChooseFBConfig returns NULL (glError: 0)

After displaying that error message, a dialog box appears with the title "Oops" and says:

ChoosePixelFormat() failed
Error code: 0x00000000:
Facility: NULL
Error: ERROR_SUCCESS

and there is an "OK" button which, after clicking, I return back to the terminal with the prompt. I have done some research through google looking for other people who have had this same problem but with different Distros (Im using FC1, yes I know its out of date. If you want to know why I chose FC1 thats a completely different issue that is not to be discussed as of now) and also had it running other programs (not Anim8or). What I noticed though was that all of the programs had one thing in common: They all use 3d graphics. So I know thats whats throwing it off. There's something about 3D that wine doesn't like I suppose. I am using a 3D Rage Pro AGP 1x/2x video card. Obviously it supports 3D graphics.

So, in conclusion (sorry for writing a novel), this is all the specs you should know (of course if you need any more info then just ask):

I am using Fedora Core 1 with Wine 0.9.18
I am getting an error message saying that the extension "XFree86-DRI" is missing (along with a little 'Oops' dialog box)
I have a 3D Rage Pro AGP 1x/2x video card

There's not much else that seems relevant to the situation but if theres other info that I am excluding, let me know. Thanks in advance. I appreciate any responses.