Find the answer to your Linux question:
HI all Im trying to install WOW on cedega and am having some troubles. I have attempted this 2 ways. 1. Straight from Disc *I get right to the end ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

cedega help

HI all

Im trying to install WOW on cedega and am having some troubles. I have attempted this 2 ways.

1. Straight from Disc
    *I get right to the end of the install and get a error that says something to the effect of "cannot create add/remove software entry for wow" then wow starts and errors witht the automatic blizzard error responder email form.

2. Copy all files on each disc to the desktop and use those to install.
    *whenever i try this one there seems to be a hang up between the first and second disc. Like I am not switching between the two properly. This is because i have no idea what im doing.

If anyone else can help with this it would be appreciated.

essentially....wow has been installed however it wont start, I open up cedega. start the game as per instructions and nothing happens. The screen blinks once and then just stays at the desktop.

Is it Cedega installed from cvs tree or member's purchase Cedega?

Are your video driver properly installed? ie if you do, glxinfo | grep direct , what do you see?

i purchased it from cedega....ill post the results of the glxinfo when i get home