Find the answer to your Linux question:
Is there a good place to start researching what the different fixmes? I have been searching allover for my one and only fixme and haven't been able to locate any ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Question Fixme?

Is there a good place to start researching what the different fixmes?

I have been searching allover for my one and only fixme and haven't been able to locate any info specific to my fixme issue.

Currently I am getting
    fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x33f7b0,0x00000000), stub!

I am thinking that this has something to do with my video, but have no idea after that. I am wondering if it has something to do with the Display Driver or just display settings. I have tried almost every combination of settings for the display via "winecfg" but no difference. Should I attempt to try different video driver, and if so, would it be my Linux / Ubuntu Driver, or is there something different in "wine" for the display Drivers?

I am running 0.9.30 on a Toshiba Laptop, 2455-S305, attempting to run Dreamweaver8
    I managed to get it installed finally but can't get it to run.

I might be wrong about this, but I think wine's fixmes are notes for developers, which point out spots where the API still needs help.
    Stand up and be counted as a Linux user!

Just Joined!
    I could be wrong, but I believe that if that was 100% the case, every one would have the same error / fixme