Find the answer to your Linux question:
I'm trying to install EndNote on my Debian Etch computer. I get this message from the installer. I've checked wineHQ's app database and they show people having success with earlier ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

installing EndNote X

I'm trying to install EndNote on my Debian Etch computer. I get this message from the installer. I've checked wineHQ's app database and they show people having success with earlier versions of EndNote, specifically 9. Anybody have any clues? I'm new to wine, so I'm at a loss. Thanks in advance. I'm using wine 9.25.

"EndNote X.0.2 requires Windows 2000 with Service Pack 3 or later to be installed."

Just Joined!
    I got the installer past that point, but not by much. I had to start with an empty .wine directory and adjust winecfg so that everything runs as winXP. Now I'm trying to get the actual program to work after only a partial install.(I got a little farther than last time...) Does anybody know what this means?

wine: Call from 0x7829338c to unimplemented function MSVCR80.dll._except_handler4_common, aborting
    I have that dll. I got it online. There's about 20 lines all almost identical to that one in the error log. Does this mean the cause is lost? Is there anything I can do? Any help would be apreciated.