Find the answer to your Linux question:
I can see steam.exe(for counter-strike) in my # winecfg but not under ~. Next, under root I cannot run wine steam.exe. Doesn't exist. Plus I hav nother post a few ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

2 problems

I can see steam.exe(for counter-strike) in my # winecfg but not under ~.

Next, under root I cannot run wine steam.exe. Doesn't exist. Plus I hav nother post a few down showing that I cannot even view /home/...Valve/ It doesn't really exist. So I cannot find steam.exe to run.

Anyone what what the deal is??

side note

PS. How do i type "Program Files" in terminal while getting "Files" acknowledged as part of the folder?

Just Joined!
    to type 'Program Files' you must use a '\' character before the space... so you would type 'Program\ Files' at the terminal. Make sure to type the space, just put a slash before it.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Just Joined!
    Maybe this will sound stupid and redundant, but do you know about 'hidden' files and folders? Some folders and files are nearly invisible because they start with a dot. Their names are like '.wine' and '.bashrc' -- they start with a period. You can see these files from the terminal by typing 'ls -a' or 'ls -al'. The 'a' stands for 'all'. Some graphical utilities don't show these files unless you click a checkbox in a dropdown menu ('show hidden files') and some don't seem to show them at all.

I don't know. I thought I'd write that down in case someone didn't already know it. It's kind of basic. I hope this doesn't sound stupid.