Find the answer to your Linux question:
I am currently attempting to install and run Steam (Specifically for counter strike source, if it matters), and everything worked fine (as far as installation goes)... until i actually got ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Help with steam, please

I am currently attempting to install and run Steam (Specifically for counter strike source, if it matters), and everything worked fine (as far as installation goes)... until i actually got to playing the game. I am able to enter CS:S normally, and the loading screen appears normal. However, once i am done loading, all of the text and the images are severely warped (To the point where they are completely unrecognizable). I also noticed that when i moved my mouse toward the right side of the screen, the screen seemed to "scroll over". At first i thought that this meant there was a problem with my 3d desktop, but disabling it did not help.

If anyone could suggest how to get this working, i would much appreciate it.

I have the same issue. I'd like to know how to fix it!

Just Joined!
    Firstly, what's Steam? It would help if we knew.

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    steam is a launcher app for valve games. its a distrobution method for purchasing new games also.
    You know, aliens are going to come to earth in 50 years and kill the hell out of us for DDoSing their networks with this SETI crap
    registered linux user #388463