Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
hmm, same error. Could it be that the problem is that I need a new IP address everytime I log-on or something? Maybe I should dig into some other threads ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

hmm, same error.

Could it be that the problem is that I need a new IP address everytime I log-on or something? Maybe I should dig into some other threads and see if there is any new information.

The problem might be that my neighbors (University Campus) are so friendly to have an open network, I had some difficulty logging on under Windows as well (needed to release my IP now and then).

Timo

Linux Guru
    You're welcome.

I just used my extreme powers of "Google" to find answers. I would like to thank all those who posted problems/answers to similar problems. I couldn't have done it without them.

I usually come away learning something too. Hey, I learned that I can modify code and things will still work! That's a new one for me.
    Please do not send Private Messages to me with requests for help. I will not reply.

Just Joined!
    Well, you have been a great help! Finally running a stable Linux including Internet!

Thanks a lot!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4