Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: WPA key ?

Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

Stop it, you're embarrassing me!

Does this mean that you got things to work?
    Please do not send Private Messages to me with requests for help. I will not reply.

work on it

how I can replace my auto make with [ unsermake ] ?

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
    Like I said, I know absolutely nothing about unsermake, but I'm learning. This may be a good subject for a new thread. Anyone who may know about this most likely won't read a thread about WPA.

I have found that it is somewhat rare. It is no longer available through the SVN links that I found. It seems to be a German thing, and it is installed on my Suse 10.2 distro. This is what I have been using to help you, so I haven't had the problems compiling.

I think you would need to install unsermake, if you can find the sources. I did finally find something at a Debian web site, this is suppose to be their source file.
    Code:
    wget http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/u/unsermake/unsermake_20051117.dfsg.orig.tar.gz
    From what I can tell, automake should still work, but I don't really know.

I still recommend starting a new thread on this subject. Isn't Linux fun?!!
    Please do not send Private Messages to me with requests for help. I will not reply.

I found unsermake in the KDE SVN repository. I'm not sure how to copy it, though.

Index of /tags/old_unsermake/kdenonbeta

OK, I found a place where you can get the unsermake sources.

Index of /fink

The latest version seems to be this one. It's from 8-24-2007.

Code:
    wget http://ranger.befunk.com/fink/unsermake-20070824.tar.bz2
    I hope this will be the last piece of this Linux puzzle.

EDIT: I tried this one, it doesn't seem to be a complete source file. So forget about it.

Looking through the unsermake README, I think that I found what you are looking for:
    You can disable the use of unsermake in KDE modules in using
    UNSERMAKE=no make -f Makefile.cvs
    You may need to change the "Makefile.cvs" to match your make file. I forget what it was you are trying to install! Oh yea! KNetworkManager!

I'm going to give one more suggestion on unsermake. I am going to retract my statement on the latest build that I found. It may be OK to use.
    Code:
    wget http://ranger.befunk.com/fink/unsermake-20070824.tar.bz2
    According to the unsermake wiki you need to copy it to a folder, like /usr/local/

Then add the unsermake directory to your PATH variable:
    Code:
    export PATH=$PATH:/usr/local/unsermake

A new Thered

our idea's same

but I'm too slow