View Poll Results: Which is a better version of linux? Which supports linksys wusb54gsc?pst if nt listed
- 0. You may not vote on this poll
Multiple Choice Poll.
Results 1 to 2 of 2
I tried just using the ndiswrapper that came with mandriva 2008 but it says cannot find ndiswrapper interface. It said it need to get ndiswrapper from ndiswrapper.sourceforge.net. I did that ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
- 10-27-2007 #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2007
I have Mandriva 2008 how do i get it to work with linksys wusb54gsc
- 10-28-2007 #2
1. Read the ndiswrapper manual.
2. Familiarize yourself with Linux's filesystem
3. Look into how bash scripting works a little more
4. Make sure you do the ndiswrapper stuff in the home folder
5. Search to see if anyone did the same device with ndiswrapper
6. Read on the web how to unpack .tar files