Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Thank You So Much! It Works Now And I'm So Happy!!!!! Once Again Thank You So Much!!!!!...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Thank You So Much!

It Works Now And I'm So Happy!!!!!

Once Again Thank You So Much!!!!!

Linux Guru
    There is one card listed as working in the NDISwrapper List Of Supported cards. (Entry #12)
    http://ndiswrapper.sourceforge.net/j...,33/id,list_a/

Here's the link for the driver
    ftp://ftp.work.acer-euro.com/noteboo...ss_Atheros.zip
    Please do not send Private Messages to me with requests for help. I will not reply.

Linux Guru
    I was posting when you replied.

How did you finally get it to work? Please post what you did so that others can learn too.
    Please do not send Private Messages to me with requests for help. I will not reply.

Just Joined!
    Ummm hahahah i was following eactly what you said except when i got to the atheros windows xp drivers page, i downloaded the top link... not the one below it
    so then when i was installing net5416 i was just getting a blank folder....

Also remember to extract all your files from the winxp driver to somewhere recognoizable!

Linux Guru
    I didn't even realize that there were more than one driver link on that page! Which one finally worked? The 6.0.3.85 version?

Linux Guru
    Anyway, you were very patient in resolving this problem. I wanted to mention that. As you can see your patience has paid off. Many would have given up a long time ago. Those people still use Windows.

Just Joined!
    Yes I used the 6.0 version Btw THank you hahaha.... oh and I'm also having aproblem with sound... where would i go for help for that?

Linux Guru
    Start a new thread for the sound problem. I may not be able to help, but hopefully someone else can. Give as much info that you can, such as hardware and exact error messages.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4