Find the answer to your Linux question:
Okay, I'm using Debian (the newest stable one), and I have a ZyDAS wireless USB stick that works on Windows Vista using this driver: Athero AR5007UG Wireless Network Adapter so, ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

In ndisgtK is says the drivers are fine, but I still can't connect to the internet?

Okay, I'm using Debian (the newest stable one), and I have a ZyDAS wireless USB stick that works on Windows Vista using this driver:
    Athero AR5007UG Wireless Network Adapter
    so, I got the INF and SYS files from Vista and transferred them to Debian using a flash drive. I then used ndisgtK (which uses ndiswrapper) to locate the INF and I installed it fine and ndisgtK says everything is fine and the hardware is plugged in. But I can't get a connection (I tried restarting, no luck), so I went into connection settings, and only eth0 was there (the ethernet, which I unplugged the ethernet cable from), and I couldn't seem to get the wireless stick to work. So, do I have to do something like find it's IP address or something and put that in or what, or what do I have to go in to to enable it? Thanks for any help, I'd like to get this working.

Linux Guru
    There most likely is already a Linux driver loading for the card. NDISwrapper won't work if there already is a driver loaded.

To help identify the chipset in the wireless, post the output of this command:
    Code:
    lsusb
    To view the driver modules loaded, enter this command and post the output,
    Code:
    lsmod
    Please do not send Private Messages to me with requests for help. I will not reply.