Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
just follow the directions per the guide, except switch the file name with the one I had you download instead of the one the guide has you download, you have ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

just follow the directions per the guide, except switch the file name with the one I had you download instead of the one the guide has you download, you have to open up a terminal and use the cd command to change into the directory it was extracted to, then you run the make, sudo make install, etc

Just Joined!
    When i type in the new URL instead of the one in the guide it says thats its connected but then when it says "HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 404 not found" so I don't know what to do know I have downloaded it to my desktop but I don't know how to use it in the terminal if I use the one I already downloaded do you think you would be able to roughly tell me the path?

Just Joined!
    I don't know why but when the drivers you gave me from the other URL were on my desktop it came up in the corner saying package manager working and I managed to connect to wireless internet so thanks for the help

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2