Find the answer to your Linux question:
Hi, I'm new with BC3, I tried to load BT2 and it works but it have a problem beceause it doesn't recognise my wirelless card,so beceause I can't find the ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Esprimo v5535 ,Atheros AR5007EG Wireless

Hi, I'm new with BC3, I tried to load BT2 and it works but it have a problem beceause it doesn't recognise my wirelless card,so beceause I can't find the solution I tryed to load my BT3 boot cd,but it DOESN'T want to load maybe beceause i have Atheros AR5007EG Wireless Network Adapter on fujitsu-siemens esprimo v5535 notebook ,with core 2 duo procesor, I switch off the button for wirelles ,,but still i cant load BT3.Looked everywhere on the forums but still nothing do you have any experience of this?

Just Joined!
    Quote Originally Posted by rebutter11 View Post
    Hi, I'm new with BC3, I tried to load BT2 and it works but it have a problem beceause it doesn't recognise my wirelless card,so beceause I can't find the solution I tryed to load my BT3 boot cd,but it DOESN'T want to load maybe beceause i have Atheros AR5007EG Wireless Network Adapter on fujitsu-siemens esprimo v5535 notebook ,with core 2 duo procesor, I switch off the button for wirelles ,,but still i cant load BT3.Looked everywhere on the forums but still nothing do you have any experience of this?
    I finally loaded BT3 but using the NO DHCP option , evetything is fine ,exept I can't make the packet injection.I started aireplay-ng -1 0 -a [Mac of ap] -h [My mac] ath0 ... it's telling that it works,and that is connected succsesfully ... then aireplay-ng -3 -b [Mac of ap] -h [My mac] ath0 , and it started counting,but in the shell where the DATA is, isn't happening nothing,the number of DATA is growing very slow.So I think that packet injection is not functional.
    Any suggestion?
    I have a cable internet connection,but I can't connect to internet,I don't know where in BT3 is my LAN card ,beceause i must put my ip adress(which is dynamic),then defaut gateway and DNS server.
    Please help.