Find the answer to your Linux question:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
I use a zoom external dial up modem that is connected to my hp a532x computer's serial port to access the internet. That is all that I have....
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.

I use a zoom external dial up modem that is connected to my hp a532x computer's serial port to access the internet. That is all that I have.
    PCLinuxOS Gnome and PCLinuxOS Mate
    Linux user # 414321
    You Should Not Give In To Evils, But Proceed Ever More Boldly Against Them!! -from book six of Virgil's Aeneid
    Everything Within The Universe Is Related; We Are All Cousins!!

Linux Guru
    What are you planning on using the wireless with? I guess there are always wireless hotspots.

I take it that you haven't made much progress with this wireless yet. I am sorry that I haven't been much help. I don't know if Suse 10 is a new install or an older one, but it isn't really going to do what you want.

There are other distros that you could try. But with a dialup, you won't be able to download the disk images.
    Please do not send Private Messages to me with requests for help. I will not reply.

Waterhead you have been a very great help to me. I do live in the hottest spot on Staten Island which is close to the ferry terminal. There is plenty of public signal here. I guess any you tube watching by me will have to wait.
    PCLinuxOS Gnome and PCLinuxOS Mate
    Linux user # 414321
    You Should Not Give In To Evils, But Proceed Ever More Boldly Against Them!! -from book six of Virgil's Aeneid
    Everything Within The Universe Is Related; We Are All Cousins!!

4. $spacer_open
    $spacer_close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2