Find the answer to your Linux question:
I just sucessfuly booted Fedora 11 on my HP DV9700 Laptop with the LiveUSB installer. I was readdy to bring it on a trip and I said to myself as ...
Enjoy an ad free experience by logging in. Not a member yet? Register.
    Just Joined!

Exclamation Anyone Got A Driver For A TP-LINK TL-WN321G? I've Been Looking Everywhere!!!

I just sucessfuly booted Fedora 11 on my HP DV9700 Laptop with the LiveUSB installer. I was readdy to bring it on a trip and I said to myself as I loaded firefox a minute before we left, Crap, I forgot my bios don't allow use of the wifi card to un-windows systems. So I have my TP-LINK TL-WN321G wifi card with me and access to another computer. Is there any way to get a driver that just works with no setup and I can transfer to the LiveUSB disk no problem? Anyone who can help, I'm begging you!!!!!

I can be found either 40 miles west of Chicago, in Chicago, or in a galaxy far, far away.
    In cases like this, where the standard wifi drivers (built into the kernel) don't work, then it is likely that you need to use the ndiswrapper driver with the Windows driver and firmware files. That will often work when all else fails.
    Sometimes, real fast is almost as good as real time.
    Just remember, Semper Gumbi - always be flexible!